Monday, October 24, 2011

Vocabulary 11

ETIQUETTE
Since Mark was not using good computer etiquette skills, he was fined $200.00 for not following good online behavior skills.
CONDUCT
Sandra always conducts her online chats with a good positive impersion. 

COURTESY
Since Mark is courtesy at the Edinburgh Theater, he respects others by being silent to enjoy the movie.

FLAME
When someone sends you messages over and over again that are harassing, then it is considered a flame.

TROLL
When someone post something deliberately on a blog to start an argument, then they are a Troll.

ANONYMOUS
When someone sends you a message with no name, then it is Anonymous.

EMOTICON
When someone sends you a message like this :), it is called a Emoticon.

OBVIOUS
When it is clear and not difficult to understand, then it is Obvious.





TONEThe way you type a message could effect the tone of your message.
SMS
SMS is another way for saying Systems Management Server.
ETHICAL
I took an ethical class last year.
UNETHICAL
I took an unethical class last year.
LEGAL




I am always worried if what I am doing is legal or not.
BOOLEAN SEARCH


When ever I can not find a word in a dictionary, I boolean search to find it.
URL


My teacher said that the URL stands for Uniform Resources Locator.

No comments:

Post a Comment