Thursday, November 10, 2011

PSA PLAN worksheet

PSA PLAN worksheet
  1. What issue/ topic did you choose? I choose digital access.
  1. Why is this important? This is important because people diserve the right to have access to the internet to be able to have fast access to information.
  1. Who do you want to reach? (target audience) I want to reach my class mates in order for them to understand the importance of digital access.
  1. What is the behavior your looking to change? I want to change that uneducated behavior about the importance of digital access. Because I feel students in my class do not understand the importance of digital access.
  1. Why doesn’t the audience already engage in this behavior? I have no clue as to why the audience does not engage in this behavior.
  1. What emotional appeal can you make? I can probably make the appeal of a shocking feeling to my audiecne.
  1. Belonging; Power/Control; Fun: Safety; 
  1. Put your audience in a situation/scenario where the issue would come up in their lives. Not being able to access information for papers that could be do for them on a friday but can only get information on the weekend.
  1. Where are they? (setting) Acuering resources for a paper, or downloading music.
  1. Who is there? (characters) Students of idea academy.
  1. What’s’ going on around them?  ( ambient sound) They are at a problem where they can not obtain infromation during the school week.
  1. What are they saying? (dialogue) I wish I had something that could help me get fast information.
  1. Who is message brought to you by? ( Station; organization) The message is more of a internal thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment